Welcome to the Evans Park Little League Spring Ball 2019 Registration!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign up for participation. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
There is NOT a Save & Continue Later option, so PLEASE make sure you have all the necessary paperwork ready BEFORE you start the process or you will have to start all over again when you come back to this site.
* Make sure you have checked your address, or the school address, to see if you are in our bounds and able to play with us (see below for website address).
* Copy of Official Registered Birth Certificate
* Three proofs of Residency - one from each category
* If using the School Waiver in lieu of Residency Proofs: Filled out and Signed School Waiver WITH the school demographic/information page with the child's picture on it from the office.
* Medical, Doctor, Hospital information.
* Forms of payment accepted online: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Checking Account debit.
***Any Residency or School paperwork submitted online must be via scanned pdf and not a picture - AND YOU MUST save the original and turn it in on TRY OUT day.
If you child is 8 years old and above, they MUST TRY OUT during draft days in order to be placed on a team. Tentative dates for drafts are:
Sat Jan 12 and Sat Jan 19 2019. They will be held at Ryan Bonaminio Park from 9a-12p on Field 2. All paperwork and payments must be received in full before a tryout can take place, so make sure you bring any missing paperwork with you.
All above information is TENTATIVE and can change due to weather, field availability, etc. Please watch our website and facebook group page for updated information.
Team placement and calls are set for beginning to middle of Feb.
WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING A SOFTBALL LEAGUE THIS UPCOMING SPRING 2019 SEASON.
HOWEVER, IF YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE BASEBALL DIVISIONS, THEY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SIGN UP FOR THOSE! WE PLAY WITH CO-ED TEAMS.
You will need to go to www.littleleague.org/LeagueFinder.htm to check your residency or school address to see if you are in bounds BEFORE you start the registration process.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (951) 500-9605 text
Select an option to continue with the registration.