Welcome to the Evans Park Little League Fall Ball 2018 Registration!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign up for participation. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
MUST READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
There is NOT a Save & Continue Later option, so PLEASE make sure you have all the necessary paperwork ready BEFORE you start the process or you will have to start all over again when you come back to this site.
* Make sure you have checked your address, or the school address, to see if you are in our bounds and able to play with us (see below for website address).
Fall Ball is just an extension of Spring Ball - so PROOFS ARE NOT MANDATORY for the Fall Season as long as you already played with us for Spring and turn them in then. If you DID NOT play this past Spring, then you WILL need to turn in proofs.
* If you GO TO SCHOOL at a public RUSD school within our EPLL bounds, then OUR league requires the School Enrollment Form with the student information printout. We only accept residency proofs if you DO NOT go to a public RUSD school in our bounds.
* Copy of Official Registered Birth Certificate
* Three proofs of Residency - one from each category (see front page of website for category lists)
* If using the School Enrollment Form: Filled out and Signed School Enrollment Form WITH the school demographic/information page with the child's picture on it from the office.
* ALL uploaded documents MUST BE SCANNED PDF'S. We CANNOT accept pictures as uploads. There can be NO background images behind the documents. District will deny any forms that come thru this way.
* You must save ALL forms uploaded and turn in the originals to the League on the specified dates given.
* Medical, Doctor, Hospital information.
* Forms of payment accepted online: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Checking Account debit.
SPRING SEASON ONLY - If you child is 8 years old and above, they MUST TRY OUT during draft days in order to be placed on a team. Tentative dates for Spring drafts are: TBD. They will be held at Ryan Bonaminio Park from 9a-12p on Field 2. All paperwork and payments must be received in full before a tryout can take place, so make sure you bring any missing paperwork with you.
All above information is TENTATIVE and can change due to weather, field availability, etc. Please watch our website and facebook group page for updated information.
Team placement and calls are set for: TBD.
FALL 2018 PRICING
$100 for 1 player
$190 for 2 players
$250 for 3 or more players
WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING A SOFTBALL LEAGUE THIS UPCOMING FALL 2018 SEASON.
HOWEVER, IF YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE BASEBALL DIVISIONS, THEY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SIGN UP FOR THOSE!
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE SPRING FOR SOFTBALL.
You will need to go to www.littleleague.org/LeagueFinder.htm to check your residency or school address to see if you are in bounds BEFORE you start the registration process.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (951) 500-9605 text
Select an option to continue with the registration.